Graduates with a BSc(Eng) or BSc(Hons) degree in Chemical Engineering or allied disciplines may apply. It is also possible to undertake postgraduate studies with a three-year degree or BTech under certain conditions and accompanied by appropriate coursework.

Prospective postgraduate students first need to find a supervisor in the department before they complete the application forms. 

Contact us for assistance or visit the the Faculty of Engineering & the Built Environment website or the UCT website for more information.