The Witec Confocal Raman Microscope
The Witec Confocal Raman Microscope (alpha300) is a new generation of Raman imaging systems, focusing on high resolution as well as high speed spectrum and image acquisition. The Raman spectra are collected with a high throughput spectrometer equipped with a CCD camera connected to a powerful computer and software system.
The WITec Confocal Raman Microscope is made up of:
- LED white-light source for Köhler illumination
- 532 nm excitation laser module
- 785 nm excitation laser module
- Zeiss 10x, 50x and 100x bright field objectives
- Zeiss 20x and 50x darkfield objectives
- Zeiss 63x water dipping objective
- Video system for optical sample observation
- Motorized WITec multi-wavelength laser coupler for up to three excitation sources allows computer controlled switching between all excitation wavelengths.
- WITec Control FIVE and project FIVE, software licences for data acquisition and processing.
- WITec Particle scout software (automated image and spectrum aquisition for each particle)
- WITec TrueMatch Datbase management software (to create custom libraries and to support S.T. Japan Datbases)
- UHTS300 spectrometer VIS-NIR
- Thermoelectrically cooled CCD Camera
- The Optical resolution diffraction limited to 200 nm laterally and 500 nm vertically Spectral res. down to 0.02 wavenumbers. The spectroscopy system has ultra-high throughput spectrometer WITec UHTS 300 with up to 70% throughput.